• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Like Seattle, Miami may have overdone it a little on the OL. As such Miami is making the following available for trade:

LT: Austin Jackson, Greg Little
LG: Solomon Kindley
C: Matt Paradis, Michael Deiter
RT: Matt Pryor, Calvin Anderson, Billy Turner, Jesse Davis
RG: Cam Robinson, Robert Hunt. Robert Jones

Looking for draft picks or a good DE

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
CB Rock Ya-Sin is potentially available. 25, on a near-minimum deal. Starting LCB with size. Top 5 graded in man coverage. Allowed just 248 yards all season, with 9.5 yards per reception and 47 YPC, all in elite category. Looking for picks, but I will consider players. Message me if interested.

New England Patriots Trade Block:

WR - N´Keal Harry
DL - Lawrence Guys
DL - Henry Anderson
OLB - Kyle VanNoy
OLB - Chase Winovich
ILB - Jahlani Tavai
ILB - Raekwon McMillan

Most other players are available as well for the right price.

The Patriots are looking for:

Draft Picks, OG, WR, ILB & CB.

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone missed out on a QB, Baker Mayfield can be yours for the low low price of 19 stars

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Seahawks and 49ers are looking to move up from 3.8 and 2.29, respectively. Can add a mid-round pick or a player to help the move. Message me if interested.

Miami is running a little short on draft picks and would like to add picks particularly in the 1st-3rd rounds. Please take a look at the roster and message me if see any players that interest you.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Green Bay Packers have loads of picks if anyone is looking to move around the draft board

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone missed out on the edge class, the Commanders won more than they thought and have DE/LB Benson Mayowa up for trade at a measly 0.5 stars. 2021 was rougher but he had 7 and 6 sacks in the years before. Willing to swap for OL, S, or some late round pick

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The 49ers are entertaining offers for MLB Dre Greenlaw. 24 years old starter with plus tape and a 2.5 Star salary.

The Seattle Seahawks are shopping good young players as well, such as FS M.J. Stewart, DT Maurice Hurst and DE Chase Winovich, all on a 1.0 Star take on. Message me if interested. Looking mostly for minimum hits. I could be willing to use these players to trade up.

Simba

Staff Member
Going to be doing some traveling this weekend so please know I might be a little slow to respond if we don't get any deals done tonight.

Here's what each of my teams is looking to do:

Browns - Willing to trade a mid rounder for DL, ILB, or CB. Willing to trade a late rounder for a K.

Cardinals - Willing to trade late 6th or 7ths for an ILB and/or S.

Commanders - Willing to move a 4th round pick for multiple later round picks. Would also swap a depth pass rusher for OL, S, or picks.

Caveat for all is that they need to be cheap players in return because I worked up to the cap for my teams

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Seahawks are considering trading down from 2.9. The 49ers are considering trading up from 2.29 or 3.29. Looking for picks in return for the former. Am willing to part with players and picks for the latter. PM me if interested.

Miami is interested in trading a player or a pick and a player for a second or third round pick. The players/picks below are available. Could perhaps part with others on the roster that are not listed below for the right offer. Message me with an offer.

RG: Cam Robinson, Robert Jones
TE Hunter Long
RB Gerrid Doaks
WR Devante Dedmon
4th-6th rounds picks

Last edited:
Miami is interested in trading a player or a pick and a player for a second or third round pick. The players/picks below are available. Could perhaps part with others on the roster that are not listed below for the right offer. Message me with an offer.

RG: Cam Robinson, Robert Jones
TE Hunter Long
RB Gerrid Doaks
WR Devante Dedmon
4th-6th rounds picks
You cut Deiter and Davis, if I am not mistaken

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Seahawks are looking to offer 3.21, 6.1 and FS/SCB M.J. Stewart for as far as it can move me. Two picks and the 5th highest graded safety at 26 years on a 1.5 Star salary. You know where to find me.