• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Miami has a target in mind and is looking to move up. Miami has a 4th, a 5th and two 6ths. Willing to use some combination of those picks or some picks and a player to move into the third round. Message me with offers.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Los Angeles Chargers are looking for draft picks in return for our WRs.

Riley Reiff or Jason Peters is also on the trade block.

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone is looking to pick up some late picks, the Cardinals still have 8 left and would be open to moving some in the late 6th through the 7th. Would love to swap for some depth at ILB or S in particular, but would also consider DL or WR.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
RB Elijah Mitchell is on the block. 1,100 yards in 11 games in his first season. I'm looking for multiple picks in return given that we're almost through with the 4th. PM me about him.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Apart from Mitchell, Jauan Jennings and Phillip Lindsay can be had for mid-to-late round picks. For the Seahawks, OLB/DE Malik Reed can also be had for the same rate. Looking to move back from 5.2 or 5.9 for an extra pick.

Last edited:

Simba

Staff Member
Open to moving up with all of my teams

Cardinals:
6.3 and 6.4 (should be equivalent of a very early 5th)
6.4 and 6.26 (should be the equivalent of a mid 5th)

Browns:
5.29 and 6.14 (should be the equivalent of a very early 5th)

Commanders:
5.32 and ED Benson Mayowa or Brennan Scarlett (both 0.5 stars) to get as far as I can

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The 49ers have the following players on the trade block:

RB Elijah Mitchell (1 Star)
RB Philip Lindsay (.5 Stars)
WR Jauan Jennings (.5 Stars)

The Seahawks have the following players on the trade block:

FB Alec Ingold (.5 Stars)
OLB/DE Malik Reed (.5 Stars)

Most can be had with a late pick. Also, the Seahawks are looking to trade up from 6.1 with either a 7th or a player. PM me if this catches your attention.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Seahawks are shopping CB Tre Brown, last year's 4th round pick out of OU. He started at LCB his first year, allowing just 8 catches on 17 targets for 75 yards and no TDs before getting hurt. Looking for picks in return.