• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Combine

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I hope that 4.59 pushes Hamilton a bit

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I though he wasn't eligible until next year. I'd say definitely get him. I like Koch but it's time to get younger.

im not gonna spend major capital to get him though lol - like everyone's obsessing over the 80 yarders but they required the ball hitting the ground - the positional punting is more important and while that's a good clip vs air i dont think he's by any means the only good punting prospect in the class - jordan stout's supposed to be pretty good too and there's another guy ive seen come up who's apparently talented (but cant remember his name)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
im not gonna spend major capital to get him though lol - like everyone's obsessing over the 80 yarders but they required the ball hitting the ground - the positional punting is more important and while that's a good clip vs air i dont think he's by any means the only good punting prospect in the class - jordan stout's supposed to be pretty good too and there's another guy ive seen come up who's apparently talented (but cant remember his name)

He might get drafted because of the 80 yard highlight but we got Tucker as a UDFA and that's what I would hope regardless of the Punter we get.