• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Combine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
yep travon walker's not making it to 14 - might not make it out of the top 5

just ran an unofficial 4.59 with a 35.5 vert and a 1.62 10 yd split

ojabo with a 4.60
thibodeaux with a 4.65 (his 2nd run was slower but he put up a 1.59 10 yd split)
hutchinson 4.75

karlaftis not running
think jermaine johnson might be with the LBs but otherwise not sure - think it's the same for boye mafe
Ebiketie not running (but did put up the biggest broad and 2nd biggest vert jumps for the group)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Jordan Davis is back in the “will he be available at 14?” Conversation right? The thing was always whether or not he could/would cut weight to be more suited for the nfl, well I’m not a big combine guy but Davis is one of those players who could change the narrative around him with the combine, I feel he definitely did that.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Jordan Davis is back in the “will he be available at 14?” Conversation right? The thing was always whether or not he could/would cut weight to be more suited for the nfl, well I’m not a big combine guy but Davis is one of those players who could change the narrative around him with the combine, I feel he definitely did that.

in terms of RAS he just had the best workouts of anyone in combine history other than Calvin Johnson...

outrageous measurables

rossihunter2

Staff Member

this broadcast narrative about KT is fucking weird - he did the testing and then decided to do the drills at the pro-day (so he can do LB and DL drills all at once)

GK didnt run but decided to do the DL drills (we'll see if he does the LB ones) - and it's literally not even come up once (as it shouldnt

if all this means that KT falls to 14 then fine - but for some reason nfl media are seemingly trying to lose this guy money

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer

this broadcast narrative about KT is fucking weird - he did the testing and then decided to do the drills at the pro-day (so he can do LB and DL drills all at once)

GK didnt run but decided to do the DL drills (we'll see if he does the LB ones) - and it's literally not even come up once (as it shouldnt

if all this means that KT falls to 14 then fine - but for some reason nfl media are seemingly trying to lose this guy money
Is there a real possibility that KT could drop anywhere close to 14 now?

Simba

Staff Member
I didn’t get to see any of the combine today but holy shit some of these numbers are insane. Walker and Davis stand out the most right now but it looks like everyone put on a show.

Troy Andersen was a sleeper I liked but I guess he put himself on the map officially now too.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I didn’t get to see any of the combine today but holy shit some of these numbers are insane. Walker and Davis stand out the most right now but it looks like everyone put on a show.

Troy Andersen was a sleeper I liked but I guess he put himself on the map officially now too.

ojabo had a great day but it looks underwhelming vs some of the crazy numbers from the other top edge guys who tested

mafe
walker
jj
hutchinson
thibodeaux

all 5 of those guys out-performed his RAS - then again worth pointing out all 6 of those guys were over 9 RAS scores

karlaftis not running and not doing the 3 cone stands out

ebiketie didnt run but his jumps were upper eschelon