• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Combine

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
These guys are all freaks.

I still want Johnson, he is what we need on the opposite side of Odafe.

Jordan Davis was never going to be there for us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Who’s the 2 QB you see going top 13? I think only Malik goes.
I think Malik and Pickett have a chance of going. I'm seeing Pickett connected to Washington a lot and wouldn't be surprised if they go that route.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Walker was also compared to Rashan Gary. I don't know about you but I think Walker is more of a freak than Gary.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
These guys are all freaks.

I still want Johnson, he is what we need on the opposite side of Odafe.

Jordan Davis was never going to be there for us.
I'd love Davis if he fell to us and I've had him at the top of my board for a while. I agree with you and don't think he makes it to 14 though.

ChainedBird

Practice Squad
I'd love Davis if he fell to us and I've had him at the top of my board for a while. I agree with you and don't think he makes it to 14 though.
Obviously BPA, but I really like the idea of getting the top guy going at the position we pick. Really feeling good about Jordan Davis and Kyle Hamilton

Simba

Staff Member
Woolen didn't quite get into the fastest ever competition, but a 4.30 40 at 6'4 is insane.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sauce is pretty much 6’3 with 33 1/2 arms..

Is there a chance he makes it to us? Or is he pretty much the consensus CB1 and not falling out of the top 10?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Sauce is pretty much 6’3 with 33 1/2 arms..

Is there a chance he makes it to us? Or is he pretty much the consensus CB1 and not falling out of the top 10?
We’d have to trade up. No way he makes it past Minnesota even if he does fall out of the top 10. It’s not looking good for my draft crush

Simba

Staff Member
Outside of maybe Kyren Williams running kinda slow and Pickett finally confirming his tiny hands, has anyone really flubbed this combine? I feel like nearly all of these guys came prepared and killed it. Props to them.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nick Cross, my 4th round #SIIE target, ran a 4.40u. Great time.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Outside of maybe Kyren Williams running kinda slow and Pickett finally confirming his tiny hands, has anyone really flubbed this combine? I feel like nearly all of these guys came prepared and killed it. Props to them.

there's some guys who i think have probably put themselves at the bottom of the stack vs others with similar grades

myjai sanders who apparently had an illness came into the combine at 228 after being 242 at the senior bowl and running a 4.67 is ok but not eye-popping enough to get away with being 228

devin lloyd 4.66 is fine and certainly not an awful time that drops him crazily down boards - but it does clearly separate him from the elite athletes at the position who all did significantly better - drills weren't great either - just didnt look like the 1st round talent you'd have expected - it will be of some comfort to him that his workout numbers looked poor by comparison to the rest of the upper echelon members of the class but were similar to fred warner and darius leonard etc. who've all been fine in the NFL (but notably did only get taken in the 2nd round - but who also notably dropped some weight in the NFL and Lloyd might want to follow that path too)

kyren williams and pickett you mentioned - but worth mentioning that despite the awful 40 time for kyren, he did have a great field workout - and while that 40 might be a death blow to his chances of going high in the draft, they likely will have no impact on his actual impact on the league (we frequently see later round and udfa RBs be successful because short area quickness and vision are more important - at least to be a solid player if not an elite one)

kenyon green had a fine combine but he may well have proven to some teams that he's not a tackle - just didnt look in the same class as cross and ekwonu (which isnt a knock on green more than it just emphasises there's a gap between him and the elite OL in the class)

kingsley enagbare had a really bad combine - didnt test well, didnt do well in the drills and just got left behind in an uber-athletic class - everyone had questions about his stiffness (which showed up in the field drills) but his lack of linear athleticism in testing terms was a bit surprising and at 258lbs that's a little concerning

likewise Demarvin leal just disappeared into the background - he looked athletically unremarkable, came in weighing like a tweener (which you'd expect would mean he'd test at traditional 5tech levels but he tested like an unspectacular 3t but he weighs only 280lbs