• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Combine

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't be surprised at all if I did some digging and found that TE is my least "correct" position group. A position I really struggle with and that's because the tape as you said is always not very representative of the skillset. In recent years, I think Kittle was probably one of my few hits there and still shocked other NFL teams didn't see that.
Havent watched tightends since hurst and andrews.. saw nothing at all from hurst except his speed. Andrews looked better from the start.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Chris Olave: 4.26

also happens to be probably the best and most advanced route-runner in the class

ive done preliminary watches of the top 5 or 6 guys and he was my number 1 off the bat - NFL teams draft sub-4.3 speed crazy high and i think he's a top 20 type WR anyway (he's someone who i think would have challenged Bateman for my favourite guy in last year's class if he'd declared)

the faster all these guys run, the more likely they go ahead of us (teams trying to get ahead of the eagles or browns)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
i knew he was gonna run fast - but this fast???
wild

I thought of him as a savvy route runner type. But 4.26? Thats wild. F need.. pick him 14 and lets figure everything else out later lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
and now christian watson 4.28 - these times are outrageous

i get that they're unofficial but also jesus christ - this is unreal

all the guys who didnt run will 100% regret not running on this clearly bouncy turf
Watson 4.28 at 6'4? Bruh.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
These dudes be out here acting like they Sonic or something lol. I was thinking, having a nice speedy returner would be nice so we have good field position. Sounds like we'll have options this year.

Simba

Staff Member
we were all looking at the pro day times last year and thinking hmmm maybe they've been massaged a bit...
but looking at these official times i think maybe we just werent ready for those guys last year
Bigger, faster, stronger every year

Like, there's no reason a guy as big as Watson should be running that fast but here we are

Simba

Staff Member
These dudes be out here acting like they Sonic or something lol. I was thinking, having a nice speedy returner would be nice so we have good field position. Sounds like we'll have options this year.

Duvernay was literally an all-pro returner last year