• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
So Marquise came to EDC at the end of last season and requested a trade? Wow! Thankfully both Harbs and EDC spoke with Lamar about the trade. Lamar is no doubt pissed about the situation, but he will get over it soon enough.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So Marquise came to EDC at the end of last season and requested a trade? Wow! Thankfully both Harbs and EDC spoke with Lamar about the trade. Lamar is no doubt pissed about the situation, but he will get over it soon enough.
I can't blame him. He obviously had chemistry with Lamar, but he wasn't a fit for our offense. In the Cardinals' offense he'll have some big games and then get paid.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Feels like we’re approaching dangerous territory with guys just asking to be traded and it being granted. I know we want guys that want to play for us but it’s setting a pattern and it’s concerning.
Too late. It's already in effect and no going back. The NFL is becoming like the NBA where players realize their power and will take full advantage. This is really Romans faul if we're being honest.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Yeah which definitely won’t be on this cookie cutter offense
Why do you think the offense is cookie cutter? We run the most unique scheme in the league. We've just at one point or another had a good OL and bad receivers or good receivers and bad OL.

Roman's scheme isn't the most receiver friendly but it's historically good rushing wise. I fear that we took a step in the right direction for the line again but at the cost of the receivers.

You have to have both units be good. We have no serious deep threat and that's bad news for a primarily run based offense.