• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
No particular order, but here's my 13 guys to kick off the 2nd round. Hoping one of them is a Raven
George Pickens
John Metchie
David Bell
Andrew Booth
Kyler Gordon
Nakobe Dean
Perrion Winfrey
Travis Jones
Demarvin Leal
Arnold Ebiketie
Josh Paschal
David Ojabo
Daniel Faalele
Christian Watson!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Stanley - phillips - linderbaum - zeitler - Moses

Makes a really good looking OL.

that's cool for sure
but what i like even more is that we've got depth at every single spot now too...

Mekari - Cleveland - Colon - Powers - James

i would like this line not much worse than last year's line and this is the backup 5 lol

we're gonna draft another guy too - but with the Linderbaum signing freeing up Mekari back to his 5 spot backup role, we could take a guard or a tackle

Simba

Staff Member
Got a text back from my guy. Said Hollywood wanted out but the Ravens weren’t willing to extend him due to some concerns so they wanted to play out another year and see. Sounds like it was still more mutual and accelerated due to Hollywood’s request.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm kinda hoping Cleveland steps up and reaches his potential as the starting LG.
I am too, I just can’t envision a human who can’t even walk normal taking a starting job in the NFL. His stiffness is beyond concerning. He also comes off as lazy, he checks out of plays so early and does it often

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
probably the most "my guy" a ravens pick has ever been
i will still ride for hollywood and i wish him the best

but i will admit we got pretty unbelievable value for him
Yeah I ain’t sweating it. Best thing for literally all parties and seems the ravens are making out best. Hollywood might go off for 1500 and we still came away with incredible value just cuz we get a 1 for a player we were gonna let walk and clear up his cap.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I am too, I just can’t envision a human who can’t even walk normal taking a starting job in the NFL. His stiffness is beyond concerning. He also comes off as lazy, he checks out of plays so early and does it often

i just dont see much of a future for a guy that's that big and long with that much power in his hands but doesnt finish in the running game - like make it make sense

then again tyre's not a great finisher either but tyre's a more flexible athlete (which is really surprising lol) but makes some sense given that he was a former LT in the SEC

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We usually give lineman time to develop but I think he might be gone after the camp

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah I ain’t sweating it. Best thing for literally all parties and seems the ravens are making out best. Hollywood might go off for 1500 and we still came away with incredible value just cuz we get a 1 for a player we were gonna let walk and clear up his cap.

im just happy we sent him to the NFC and we dont have to play against him