• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old Bay

Veteran
Ojabo is an interesting case. Huge risk with the Achilles but we’ve seen guys come back successfully. Not sure anyone will take him in the 2nd but I could see a 3rd round pick on him.
I'm trying to recall guys who tore theirs and came back strong. Suggs tore his, right?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm trying to recall guys who tore theirs and came back strong. Suggs tore his, right?
Suggs for sure but I know there have been more.
i love steve but he's talking shit for no reason - there are all sorts of things you can criticise in hollywood's game but he has never had any problems getting off press and definitely not a gadget guy
Yeah, I like Hollywood man. Disappointed he’s gone because he had a huge role here. Only thing I didn’t like was when he would go out of bounds and not fight for yards but can’t be too upset about that.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LOL Walter Football gave us a C for drafting Hamilton lol.

Baltimore Ravens: Kyle Hamilton, S/LB, Notre Dame - C Grade
This is misleading value. Many will think the Ravens are getting a bargain, but many teams soured on Kyle Hamilton. Not only did he run a 4.7 at his pro day; he didn't really have a natural position, much like Isaiah Simmons from two years ago. Teams didn't know whether or not to put Hamilton at safety or linebacker. We'll have to see what the Ravens do with Hamilton, but he could easily be a bust.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
How many 4th rounders would it take to move from 45 to the top 7-8 picks in the 2nd round? I really want Ebiketie man…

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
LOL Walter Football gave us a C for drafting Hamilton lol.

Baltimore Ravens: Kyle Hamilton, S/LB, Notre Dame - C Grade
This is misleading value. Many will think the Ravens are getting a bargain, but many teams soured on Kyle Hamilton. Not only did he run a 4.7 at his pro day; he didn't really have a natural position, much like Isaiah Simmons from two years ago. Teams didn't know whether or not to put Hamilton at safety or linebacker. We'll have to see what the Ravens do with Hamilton, but he could easily be a bust.
Same idiot that gave us a bad grade for taking Bateman. Why the fuck is that site so goddamn slow as well