• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tyler Linderbaum is an excellent 1v1 man up pass blocker
he has occasionally struggled with massive long nose tackles who were able to get under him - but even then he was able to drop his anchor and lose slowly
You was the one cracking on him the most. :lol: but absolutely I agree.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Get this guy in a Ravens uniform next year and fix a 10 year old issue. Thank you.

tyler-linderbaum.jpg

Sizzle says hi. I think I was one of the first on Linderbaum's wagon from way back when before everyone started freaking out about his size. I know damn well I was one of the few who was screaming for us to draft an interior OL guy early

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
not sure we need to come up to get a CB unless someone like McCreary starts to fall
also think WR could be in play now

Alec Pierce is someone im pretty high on - can stretch the field vertically, has size and length, explosive off the line - think he could be someone we're might target
He seems to have a corner right on his hip on every play. No separation in college doesn't project well to pros.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The best part of last night’s draft was busting my Steeler wife’s balls about them fucking up the draft by choosing Pickett instead of Willis! Of course I had to tease her about him fumbling the snap to us every game next year because of his tiny boy hands….lol!!!!! It was fun!!!!! Of course she loves Trubisky though…..lol!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Great presser. Really impressed with those guys poise. Lets go crush tonight now........

im so excited dude - i think we've had a great start to the draft picking up 2 guys who have elite potential at their positions and likely high floors too

in day 2 we've got an opportunity to add 2 (or maybe 3) high upside, traitsy guys maybe at high value positions

we've got so many picks in the 4th round that we can afford to take some swings on high-level athletes

EDC already talked about the fact that he expects that at 45 we'll have a chance at a guy with a 1st round grade