• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 General Draft Thoughts

Old Bay

Veteran
I feel like if he's there at 32 and we took a WR or CB at 22 first, I'd be ok trading up at the end of the first to get him. Then trade Gus, and have a good 1-2-3 punch with Dobbins, Robinson and Justice Hill.
I don't think that'd be a good 123.
That'd be a fantastic 123.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Urinatingtree looking alback at the 2018 draft class. Aside from a few early busts it was an incredibly stacked class in retrospect.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
so unfortunately my old laptop just conked out and ive lost all my 2023 big board and draft profiles maybe forever... gonna see if i can save the hard-drive but otherwise im gonna have a sad gap in my draft stuff forever... :(
you should be able to get it off the hard drive. That totally sucks if you can't get it back.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
the one year i didnt upload it to my google drive lol
back in 2007 or 8 my hard drive corrupted and my wife worked for a tech firm that helped me get everything back. Although everything was in triplicate and unnamed. Took me a while to get everything back, but I was able to clean up the hard drive (on the new drive).

GodIsGreat

Veteran
I liked Donovan Edward's tape from last year but this year has been really bad for him
Feel like even if rb having a down year , playing with lamar makes their job a lot easier, but bralen is all purpose ravens would need a 3 down back losing , btw what differences are you noting from edward this year from last year?

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Feel like even if rb having a down year , playing with lamar makes their job a lot easier, but bralen is all purpose ravens would need a 3 down back losing , btw what differences are you noting from edward this year from last year?
YPC is way down, and there's less giant plays in the passing game like last year