• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Important factors pertaining to Jets vs Ravens

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Zach Wilson was asked at a charity event in NYC what is his time-line for recovery. He thinks he'll be ready for week one. So Ravens might get Zach after all....

Automatic loss for you guys then

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Automatic loss for you guys then

Don't really know to be honest? Zach's an unknown commodity. He was flat out awful last season. But honestly what are you expecting from a rookie on a rebuilding team? That's why this season becomes much more of the objective barometer. If Zach plays like he did in the last 5 games of last season then they've got a shot....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Don't really know to be honest? Zach's an unknown commodity. He was flat out awful last season. But honestly what are you expecting from a rookie on a rebuilding team? That's why this season becomes much more of the objective barometer. If Zach plays like he did in the last 5 games of last season then they've got a shot....
you need to go to the Next Up Jets thread for these discussions now. https://purpleflock.com/threads/5930/

There will also be a Game Thread started at the end of the week also.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is all I want to see vs the Jests:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
what makes you think max mitchell isnt ready to go?
to me he looked like one of the more immediately pro-ready tackles in the whole draft

and you keep talking about us like we are disrespecting the jets - this forum's actually pretty bullish generally on the jets roster right now (outside of zach wilson)
Max has promise but I could definitely see him not being a year 1 starter type, dudes gotta get in an nfl weight room for a year or two I think

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Max has promise but I could definitely see him not being a year 1 starter type, dudes gotta get in an nfl weight room for a year or two I think
Yeah he struggled most with his anchor vs power in college - showed the ability to lose slowly but clearly lacking some sand in his pants that hopefully, as you say, can be accomplished in an nfl weight room