• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Baltimore Orioles

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Really wish I could watch the game. I hate that masn isn't letting the game be broadcast on wjz.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah the radio is gonna have to do me too lol. Work sheeesh.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Brach wouldve gotten through that inning if it werent for Davis' blunder.

Bundy did pitch really well though
IDK, hard to tell. But he walked the next two guys after, can’t walk batters in a save situation. He’s a great 7th, 8th inning setup guy, but he proved again that he’s not a closer. They need Zach back sooner rather than later.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
IDK, hard to tell. But he walked the next two guys after, can’t walk batters in a save situation. He’s a great 7th, 8th inning setup guy, but he proved again that he’s not a closer. They need Zach back sooner rather than later.
Ya i still agree with this notion. I dont think he handles the pressure of the 9th as well for some reason. Thats why i was pointing out the Davis blunder. He would have had 2 outs with no one out. Caught him off gaurd and he crumbled

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Britton is not coming back until June I think. It is going to be a long two months.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Brach's command seemed a bit off, I didn't catch the game live but watched it via gamecast. Maybe just one of those days? Still all things considered he was one strike from ending the game and the game only continued because one of the Twins hitters fouled off 3412432 balls in a row and drew a walk. One game is way too early to panic on him but I am sure we will all be watching next time he is on the mound