• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Baltimore Orioles

Tank

Hall of Famer
Brach's command seemed a bit off, I didn't catch the game live but watched it via gamecast. Maybe just one of those days? Still all things considered he was one strike from ending the game and the game only continued because one of the Twins hitters fouled off 3412432 balls in a row and drew a walk. One game is way too early to panic on him but I am sure we will all be watching next time he is on the mound
Maybe coulda just been “one of those days”, but past performance in similar situations would say otherwise. Here’s to hoping there are no more blown saves for Brad.

Gausman is like current Joe Flacco. When he's on he's on but when he's awful he is god awful.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im not shocked about the pitching. But we cant hit for shit. With our upcomming schedule our season may be over early.....

Tank

Hall of Famer
MLB season is 162 games. I read a good thought somewhere that said every team is going to win and lose about 60 games, so it’s a guarantee there will be a lot of losses. It’s how the other 40 or so shake out that determines the winners and losers.

Last edited:

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
I realize the last two games have been difficult for O’s fans but we still have 159 games left. Hopefully Chris Tillman will have a strong outing in Houston tonight.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
In Austin / Houston the next few day to tour Ut and rice, conveniently the same time for 2 orioles games. They are going to get molested

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
We may be getting shut out going into the 9th for the 3rd game in a row but Chris Davis finally got a hit so we got that going for us which is nice

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Wow this team is bad. I was actually really cheerful for this season after Cobb but wow. And I know this is a hard stretch against good teams but take away Caleb’s hit and we haven’t scored meaningful in the slightest bit. How do all hitters look so awful

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow this team is bad. I was actually really cheerful for this season after Cobb but wow. And I know this is a hard stretch against good teams but take away Caleb’s hit and we haven’t scored meaningful in the slightest bit. How do all hitters look so awful
We were hitting well in sprig training but idk whats going on. I just think we have too mamy power hitters in our line up. The way this team was build is so flawed.....Duquette should just get fired now

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
We were hitting well in sprig training but idk whats going on. I just think we have too mamy power hitters in our line up. The way this team was build is so flawed.....Duquette should just get fired now
Yea I know right I knew it would kinda be a mess but not this bad. Chris Davis is god awful and I think we just need to get rid of machado while we still can and accept the tank. I was considering going to the rockets game tonight and the orioles tomorrow but I’m going to both o’s games cux they won’t lose 4 and 5 in a row... right?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
YANKEES >

*runs out of thread*

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
YANKEES >

*runs out of thread*
tenor.gif