• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Washington Commanders @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That fucking sucks. That dude had no reason to go for that ball, he was nowhere near it, and that showed a total lack of awareness. A guy who actually might have found himself playing snaps for us throughout the year had his season ended by a guy who may not even get another shot in the league. But to his credit, he immediately knew it and you know he is still kicking his own ass over it. If he does get another shot in the league then hopefully he learned a lesson

you could see he was heartbroken about it instantly - and tbf to him i think he was diving for the deflection not the initial pass
and i think it's telling that he's not in this final series and welch has come back in - doubt his mind is right

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m so heartless over a guy who’s made more money by being a career scrub over us who work our asses off lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I love Washington but you'd have to sacrifice TJ. Tbh I'd be all for that but I don't see the Ravens doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.