• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Washington Commanders @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know they don't read the forums here, but the Ravens really do need to keep Anthony Brown. 3 QBs, who cares. Huntley then becomes a trading chip, or a great experienced backup. But Brown is better than Huntley. And Brown needs to be on this team. And I'm willing to bet the Hawks would cough up whatever it took to put Huntley on their team

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i could definitely see them sacrificing TJ for him - the problem is I'm not sure they keep 11 DBs and they may well both get cut
I’d rather see them take a guy that can man wrs from the nickel, so Washington. We have hamilton and Clark already, tj offers us very little, but Washington can take reps at slot corner and at safety.

That said, TJ was all over the damn field tonight, like he made a shit ton of quality tackles in the first half

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I know they don't read the forums here, but the Ravens really do need to keep Anthony Brown. 3 QBs, who cares. Huntley then becomes a trading chip, or a great experienced backup. But Brown is better than Huntley. And Brown needs to be on this team. And I'm willing to bet the Hawks would cough up whatever it took to put Huntley on their team

brown might be better in the future - but right now huntley's the better QB - Brown looks amazing because he's been able to just sit in the pocket and unload bombs over the top of 3rd and 4th stringers

brown will be on the practice squad (in much the same way Huntley did as a rookie) and will have a chance to develop and maybe even compete for the backup job next year when Huntley becomes more expensive

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m not sure why the fact that he’s likely made more money than us matters. However, I’m sure he worked his ass off to earn it.

Oh yes. Working out hard really means you’ve worked your ass off, especially when other people work out just as hard and get table scraps

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

based off the way those injuries happened, this is not the initial prognosis i assumed for both crawford and seymour - if it's a serious groin issue for Crawford he may be on his way to I/R or he might be waived with an injury settlement

I read it as a way of keeping Crawford on the team lol

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wm8EzUt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.