• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Bold Predictions 2018 NFL Draft

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Mayfield/chubb for browns.. im starting to think we may end up taking LB or olineman.. matter fact im guaranteeing it

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
No. I want him to go #1 so the Browns can keep sucking. The Browns need to take either Allen or Darnold.
Lmao i agree. Im not sold on allen donald but allen has a strong arm and is pretty athletic so i think its basically the best choice for them.. if i were browns id probably go barkley/ mayfield or chubb

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Allen tweets are hilarious imo. Someone asked him why is he so white.. “ if aint white, it aint right”.. his tweets arent a big deal at all plus he was 14-15 when he sald them. He will be fine nobody cares about this

Lmao i agree. Im not sold on allen donald but allen has a strong arm and is pretty athletic so i think its basically the best choice for them.. if i were browns id probably go barkley/ mayfield or chubb
Mayfield fits Todd Haley’s system perfectly. Short passes with tons of screens and the occasional deep ball. Just too good of a fit