• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Bold Predictions 2018 NFL Draft

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not so bold prediction, the fans will get super attached to an undrafted guy or late rounder, thinking they could be the next big thing if given playing time. Then that player doesn't actually do anything of note.

Simba

Staff Member
Does anyone else have an uneasy feeling that our Lamar Jackson is a real strong possibility?

I'm on team smokescreen. I think they want teams to believe we're serious so someone trades up in front of us and pushes better talent down to 16. I believe there is heavy interest in taking a QB early, but not round 1 early.

I could look very stupid around this time tomorrow, but I'm sticking to my guns here.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
My orginal picks for browns were mayfield and barkley.. now i think the smart thing to do would be mayfield/allen then chubb

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Does anyone else have an uneasy feeling that our Lamar Jackson is a real strong possibility?

The ravens interest in players never gets leaked unless it’s the organisation leaking it - the top guys in the organisation are the same guys

I really think this Lamar Jackson thing is a smokescreen

That being said if we do take him I wouldn’t feel uneasy about it at all