• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (other teams)

Old Bay

Veteran
bills dominating this game schematically and personnel-wise - turnovers the only thing keeping the rams in this

rams getting out-coached and dominated physically - they're going to have to make some major adjustments at half-time
Based on what you've seen thus far, how do you think (hypothetically) the Ravens matchup against these teams tonight.

Old Bay

Veteran
got to see us first lol
id be pretty scared of these bills though - maybe not so much about these rams as long as we get any sort of production from our edge guys on defence
Yeah, we're really gonna need our guys to get healthy. Definitely happy we won't see TWhite. I agree, the Bills look like the better team tonight

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i just do not see where the weakness is in the bills roster - maybe their WR3? maybe their RG?

maybe CB behind Tre White who's injured right now - but they're not even playing Kaiir Elam right now (their 1st round pick) albeit not a good sign that he's behind a rookie 6th rounder on the depth chart for week 1... and dane jackson's fine as a CB2 and Taron Johnson's a decent nickel

still not super impressed with rousseau as a pass rusher albeit he's been stout against the run tonight - but they've got von miller now and epenesa and basham and all those IDL including Ed Oliver who i think is an underrated star

there's a reason they're massive favourites for the superbowl this year when you look at their roster

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
i just do not see where the weakness is in the bills roster - maybe their WR3? maybe their RG?

maybe CB behind Tre White who's injured right now - but they're not even playing Kaiir Elam right now (their 1st round pick) albeit not a good sign that he's behind a rookie 6th rounder on the depth chart for week 1... and dane jackson's fine as a CB2 and Taron Johnson's a decent nickel

still not super impressed with rousseau as a pass rusher albeit he's been stout against the run tonight - but they've got von miller now and epenesa and basham and all those IDL including Ed Oliver who i think is an underrated star

there's a reason they're massive favourites for the superbowl this year when you look at their roster
They look pretty formidable.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want all the Bills hype to sizzle down a bit. Too much hype for this team. I would like the Rams to win for obvious reasons. They are the NFC after all.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

Hey Rossi, you know I dote on your posts, but you are way out of line here. There is no team comparable to the Lamar Jackson-led juggernauts a.k.a. the Baltimore Ravens. Stop with this Bills nonsense already. lol.