• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (other teams)

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

stafford has been historically awful vs this sort of pressure - seems obvious but his rating and play just dive whenever you see any non-blitz pressure

He's bad in that sense but the Rams O line is playing like crap this game. They are all collectively pushed back for huge chunks on near every play.

Old Bay

Veteran
STREAKER!
streaker.gif

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I always thought Stafford was overrated. Also while I think Josh Allen is great, definitely better than Burrow, it’s funny that Colinsworth said you don’t worry about his play style and injury

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yep..... totally saw this coming said no one ever. The Rams have been outmatched from the beginning, this will be the first time McVay will be under .500 in his career as Head Coach for the Rams. We'll see if Buffalo can keep this up but the way Allen was taking hits is unsustainable...... right? RIGHT? Oh only applies to Lamar... ok Collinsworth.

Old Bay

Veteran
I always thought Stafford was overrated. Also while I think Josh Allen is great, definitely better than Burrow, it’s funny that Colinsworth said you don’t worry about his play style and injury
They've been cuppin' his balls all night.