• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Running Game and The When Will these Injuries ever end?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Good win.

Slow start on offence - lots of questions to be had about the running game both in terms of the OL and the RBs.

Defence looked stout. Dominant DL, Houston looked great. With MP still to come in, the defence looks in nice shape.

But those injuries... at positions that already have injuries too. Both did not look good. Thankfully we're in a much better position at tackle depth-wise than we were last year.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Figure the offense would be a little sluggish since they didn't play in preseason but glad to see some life in the second half of the season especially with the run game as well. Sucks Proche wasn't involved as I would have hoped but it is what it is. Devin Duvernay did his thing today.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Things I liked:
1. Snaps from under center- I think having more of our plays from under center will help us better disguise our plays
2. The play from our WRs- I loved seeing Duvernay and Robinson getting involved in the passing game
3. Lamar's play in the second half- while the offence looked half asleep during the first half, Lamar woke up in the second half and took over the game like I knew he would
4. Defense played really well for most of the game and had some nice turnovers

Things I didn't like:
1. Injuries
2. Running game- the running game looked like it did last season
3. 4th quarter defense- our 4 quarter defense let Flacco drive at will to pad his stats and that is not acceptable in a more competitive game

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuller’s was strange, just seemed like he was turning.
Of course both suck, hope this isn’t a sign of things to come.

Let’s hope it’s just a sprain

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pierce might be slow af, but he’s disruptive today.

Excited to see the 3 man rotation of Pierce, J-Mad, and Jones

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuller’s was strange, just seemed like he was turning.
Of course both suck, hope this isn’t a sign of things to come.

I mean when you are turning one way and get pushed another with your leg planted... that is how knees get messed up.