• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Dolphins

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
September 18th at the Bank.

Lets hope our offense starts fast next week. Should be a tougher test. Hopefully Stanley, Peters and maybe even Dobbins on a snap count are back next week.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
September 18th at the Bank.

Lets hope our offense starts fast next week. Should be a tougher test. Hopefully Stanley, Peters and maybe even Dobbins on a snap count are back next week.
To beat the better teams we have to get the running game going . Todays running game was a bust but the Jets are a bad team so we got the win anyway.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Dolphins offense is pretty interesting. Don't have a great running game, don't really use TEs. But they have two absolutely elite WRs. QB has big upside that hasn't been realized yet.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Do you guys agree that the Ravens defense is pretty well designed to shut down the dolphins offense?

I'm more fuzzy on our offense vs their defense. Is it going to be the same now that Flores is gone?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Do you guys agree that the Ravens defense is pretty well designed to shut down the dolphins offense?

I'm more fuzzy on our offense vs their defense. Is it going to be the same now that Flores is gone?
we have the Dolphins lb coach from last season. They are talented but so are we in the defensive backfield and especially if Peters comes back. Should be a good game regardless and I'm expecting a close game.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hopefully Dobbins is ready for this one. I'm guessing Stanley won't play. Maybe we see him by the Bills game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Can’t wait to see Stanley, Dobbins, and Edwards all back and healthy. Too bad we have to wait until week 5 for Edwards.
add in Bowser ....hopefully week 5 and then sometime in late Oct early Nov for Ojabo, but on a snap count.

Simba

Staff Member
Very curious to see how this matchup goes. Still not a huge believer in Tua but he's got a ton of talent and speed around him. And we couldn't really stop him when he entered last year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
they played a lot of single high coverage and lamar started attacking the sides of the coverage to put pressure on that safety and it opened the whole offence up
last year we were so injured, it's hard to even go by that game as a reference.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Very curious to see how this matchup goes. Still not a huge believer in Tua but he's got a ton of talent and speed around him. And we couldn't really stop him when he entered last year.
First real test on the revenge tour. The fan in me says the team plays one it's best games because of how last year went. The regular NFL fan is cautiously optimistic but they didn't do much against a Pats team who's offense isn't world beaters. Think the offense starts better it being the home opener and hopefully not pouring.