• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Dolphins

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We got Kevin Harlan and Trent Green for Sunday calling our game. Of course, they sent Romo/Nantz to Dallas for their game against Cincy which now looks like an easy win.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
1st stop on the Revenge Tour. Let’s gooo
28335BD1-1DC4-4F62-963D-7E16F5C490B2.jpeg

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Roman's run schemes continue to stink this week, I think we need to immediately make a coaching change. Like ASAP.
Fuck Roman, let Lamar call the plays.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think the Dolphins did a great job of getting Tua a perfect pair of WRs, a couple YAC monsters that take slants and crossing routes to the house.

Though it goes against the strength of the Ravens defense, since we'll have high end safeties sitting on routes over the middle. It'll definitely be a nice early test for Hamilton.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
What if the pass game cooks? You can’t forget we still have 2 rbs and a starting LT out and nobody has had game reps til Sunday. Not everything is gonna fire on all cylinders right away.
Well, we'll find out by Sunday afternoon what the deal is. If the passing game clicks, I won't applaud Roman but the WR coaches that were brought in. He would need to go @JoeyFlex5. We can't afford to wait till week 12. In the meanwhile, we can have Brent Urban take over as interim OC.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think the Dolphins did a great job of getting Tua a perfect pair of WRs, a couple YAC monsters that take slants and crossing routes to the house.

Though it goes against the strength of the Ravens defense, since we'll have high end safeties sitting on routes over the middle. It'll definitely be a nice early test for Hamilton.
This is the stuff that bugs the shit out of me regarding not giving Lamar accomplished receivers to throw to. I'm not unhappy about Bateman, Proche, and Duv getting opportunities, but I can't help wonder what Lamar could do with a Tyreek Hill or a Devontae Adams.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Well, we'll find out by Sunday afternoon what the deal is. If the passing game clicks, I won't applaud Roman but the WR coaches that were brought in. He would need to go @JoeyFlex5. We can't afford to wait till week 12. In the meanwhile, we can have Brent Urban take over as interim OC.
You probably meant James Urban but at this point, I reckon Brent would be an improvement, too.