• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (Other Teams)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
oh ok - that wasnt the thing i was referring to with Prime shaking up the broadcast
i was talking about primevision which had live player tags, route-tracking and a bunch of the time it was using all-22 angles instead of the normal broadcast - and then on top of that had real-time live adjusted next gen stats if you wanted them like QB time-to-release

I heard of that too. When I was flipping though the options, I wasn’t presented with that “prime vision” all-22 angle. Weird

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Prime had a simulcast of the TNF game with the Dude Perfect crew. Basically same as ManningCast, except people you've probably never heard of.
talking less about the game than the ManningCast though. PrimeVision with next gen stats was great though

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
primevision is the name of the specific broadcast
you can view it through prime, twitch or if you're an international fan on nfl gamepass also
I was watching the main broadcast and was also watching primevision through twitch. Primevision was a couple plays ahead of the main broadcast.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
One of my favorite things about doing the write-ups for each game is finding little fun facts about each game, not just this team has this record, the division is tight, etc. Like just doing research on the Colts-Jaguars, seeing Trevor Lawrence was a freshmen in High School the last time the Colts won in Jacksonville back in 2014. Makes each game more fun when I can include historical things like that or the fact the Patriots-Steelers is the first game without Ben or Brady since 1998.

Should definitely be a good slate of games tomorrow, the random MNF double header in week two is odd since they usually do that in week one.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Only just noticed the MNF double-header - i get why they didnt want it in week 1 but it's wild that they've got these 2 games on monday night with great matchups... and they're going to be overlapping - feels so stupid to have them overlap when you're trying to maximise viewership lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only just noticed the MNF double-header - i get why they didnt want it in week 1 but it's wild that they've got these 2 games on monday night with great matchups... and they're going to be overlapping - feels so stupid to have them overlap when you're trying to maximise viewership lol
I think they realize the back-to-back doesn't yield the ratings they want. If the early game is at 7pm ET, the west coast will only see maybe half of it. When the late game is at 10pm ET, the east coast will see less than half of it.

Think they're basically treating it as if it were a Sunday, which has overlapping games.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Bills v Titans isn't going to be very interesting, I reckon.