• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

Told you... or was it reddit? I dunno... anyways hes too fucking alpha to chase other players to other teams. That new cap is gonna be a bitch though, thats going to throw a spanner in these super teams.

He also signed on KDs birthday.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Holy shit! But then again, someone of Westbrook's talent deserves a supermax. Now that I think of it, I hope they suffer many more seasons of "close, but no cigar."

Told you... or was it reddit? I dunno... anyways hes too fucking alpha to chase other players to other teams. That new cap is gonna be a bitch though, thats going to throw a spanner in these super teams.

He also signed on KDs birthday.

To me, this felt planned by Westbrook. I swear the NBA got more drama than a soap opera lol.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I REALLY hate that LaVar Ball has such talented sons because his ego is way bigger than it ever should be and he gets way more attention than he ever should because he has children who accomplished what he couldn't and became good basketball players.

LaMelo was playing an AAU game and LaVar was called for a T after arguing with the refs. He then proceeds to pull his entire team off the court and forfeit when he was winning... because HE got called for a foul. He took off all of his players in a playoff format because he got a foul.

He's a perfect example of what's wrong with the world.
Speaking of which. Lámelo has been pulled out of school.

Lonzo is gonna be the only successful Ball bro

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Ball, it seems that his teammate Kuzma has been getting more love as of late. I pay no attention to preseason basketball and it's always "FUCK the Lakers" so I can't confirm nor deny the buzz he's getting.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Anybody excited for the NBA season to begin tonight? Two great games on.

Anybody play fantasy for NBA?

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Anybody excited for the NBA season to begin tonight? Two great games on.

Anybody play fantasy for NBA?
I'm kinda looking forward to BOS/CLE just to hear the crowd's reaction to Kyrie every time he touches the ball.

Other from that, nope. Warriors vs. Cavs Finals Part 4 is inevitable. Fuck that.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm kinda looking forward to BOS/CLE just to hear the crowd's reaction to Kyrie every time he touches the ball.

Other from that, nope. Warriors vs. Cavs Finals Part 4 is inevitable. Fuck that.
Boston looks to copy the Ravens. Gordon Hayward broke his ankle minutes into his debut!