• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Not the greatest team... in the division... BUT I like what I'm seeing from the Knicks. More ball movement, the defense is getting better and KP is playing amazing ball right now. Not mad at what they're doing on the court. Young team too and we finally have picks again. If they can off Noah this season is a success for all I care.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Not the greatest team... in the division... BUT I like what I'm seeing from the Knicks. More ball movement, the defense is getting better and KP is playing amazing ball right now. Not mad at what they're doing on the court. Young team too and we finally have picks again. If they can off Noah this season is a success for all I care.
Hmmm, I wonder if this team is enjoying the experience of addition by subtraction. You guys along with the Sixers have been a pleasant surprise so far.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Hmmm, I wonder if this team is enjoying the experience of addition by subtraction. You guys along with the Sixers have been a pleasant surprise so far.

I've been saying to my friends Phil and Melo needed to go. Ball is actually moving around the court instead of just stopping in players hands. Rather have the growing pains of a younger team anyway than struggle with vets. And I'm pretty sure the Sixers weren't even trying in recent season. I think they were trying to gauge the talent they had outside of the draft picks.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I've been saying to my friends Phil and Melo needed to go. Ball is actually moving around the court instead of just stopping in players hands. Rather have the growing pains of a younger team anyway than struggle with vets. And I'm pretty sure the Sixers weren't even trying in recent season. I think they were trying to gauge the talent they had outside of the draft picks.
That whole Phil fiasco was a mess and Dolan still needs to go. As for Melo, I was so happy to find out that my Blazers weren't the ones who actually traded for him. Melo can score, but I've never liked his game. Too much ball stopping ISOs for my liking.

As far as the Sixers are concerned, what's up with Fultz? I haven't kept up with him.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
That whole Phil fiasco was a mess and Dolan still needs to go. As for Melo, I was so happy to find out that my Blazers weren't the ones who actually traded for him. Melo can score, but I've never liked his game. Too much ball stopping ISOs for my liking.

As far as the Sixers are concerned, what's up with Fultz? I haven't kept up with him.

Dolan leaving would bring me the same joy as a another Ravens championship.

Not sure what's up with em. Really just been watching Knicks and Boston when I can.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Dolan leaving would bring me the same joy as a another Ravens championship.

Not sure what's up with em. Really just been watching Knicks and Boston when I can.
One of the worst owners in professional sports. That shit with Oakley was an utter disgrace.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The only way to go is up

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Even Eric Weddle supports Big Baller Brand

DP_mHtkVQAASvRC.jpg

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I see my Wizards lost to the Buck last night. All my games went south. I hope my Terps beat Iowa today.