• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Alabama has clinched the NBA Championship for The Cavs.

DCUFlviU0AAkD0z.jpg

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I already don't watch anymore until the finals role around. The NBA should bill Kevin Durant all of their eventual losses for fucking ruining an ENTIRE SPORT FOR THE POPULACE.
Agreed, but you heard right, he went the hard way. Now if LeBron goes to the Warriors, he will SINGLE-HANDEDLY destroy the ratings of the NBA. Oh and his legacy will forever be tainted.

stampedehero

Practice Squad
2/2/18> Blazers!!!! 29-22 11-5 in January. Stotts; Coach of the month. 2/1 CJ scores 50 - 18-25 from the field, 6 for 9 in 3,s, 18 pts in first Q alone! Even their black Rip City uniforms looked great. View attachment 553

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agreed, but you heard right, he went the hard way. Now if LeBron goes to the Warriors, he will SINGLE-HANDEDLY destroy the ratings of the NBA. Oh and his legacy will forever be tainted.

there is no way he goes there

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Unless they win it all this year.. Which they won't. Nonetheless the Cavs pulled out an impressive haul. George Hill is stuck in a shitty situation and should return to form where he is a borderline all star and literally the pefect guard to pay against the Warriors. Rodney Hood provides solid defense and great court spacing. Nance and Clarkson are damn good pieces off of the bench. Whilst Isiah is a better player, these pieces are much better fits with Lebron.

That said. While this gives the Cavs a solid foundation... The Lakers won this trade with little to no difficulty. Got IT.. Damn good player. once he returns to full health the Lakers will be able to afford him. With that young core, extremely promising team. Not to mention tha Lakers now have the cap space to bring in... Lebron James next offseason. Or Paul George. Given that the younger talent on the team looks very promising... They're in a really good position moving forward.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Unless they win it all this year.. Which they won't. Nonetheless the Cavs pulled out an impressive haul. George Hill is stuck in a shitty situation and should return to form where he is a borderline all star and literally the pefect guard to pay against the Warriors. Rodney Hood provides solid defense and great court spacing. Nance and Clarkson are damn good pieces off of the bench. Whilst Isiah is a better player, these pieces are much better fits with Lebron.

That said. While this gives the Cavs a solid foundation... The Lakers won this trade with little to no difficulty. Got IT.. Damn good player. once he returns to full health the Lakers will be able to afford him. With that young core, extremely promising team. Not to mention tha Lakers now have the cap space to bring in... Lebron James next offseason. Or Paul George. Given that the younger talent on the team looks very promising... They're in a really good position moving forward.
Disclaimer: I haven't watched as much NBA as I had in previous years.

To me, it just seems that the Cavs just traded role players for role players. Despite their recent struggles, I still had them coming out of the East. I just don't see any of them making that difference.

Now for the Lakers, I thought they said they were no longer looking to get him and Paul George. I think they're gearing for 2019's free agency where Jimmy Butler and Kawhi Leonard are FAs. As for IT, I don't see the Lakers giving IT the "brinks truck" he's been desperately wanting.