• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Celtics lead the Cavs 3-2, Rockets lead the Warriors 3-2. Both the Warriors and Cavs are one game away from being eliminated, both of which could be done for with a loss on their home court.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I don’t see Lebrun as a good fit in Philly. I feel he would hurt the growth of Philly’s young talent.
I reckon it'd be a pretty good fit for both parties. Their growth trajectory would be fine since LBJ wouldn't be taking minutes away from anyone who's important in the bigger picture (not to mention if you buy the whole mentoring thing, which I think gets way overstated but hey), and he'd provide a *ahem* minor upgrade from Covington and Belinelli.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cavs are about to advance to another NBA Finals. Guess the refs will assist the Warriors too to ensure the same two teams are back in it again this year.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I knew the moment the Celtics lost the lead, it was over for them. Even if they were to regain the lead, it would've lasted for less than a minute and sure enough. This is where Kyrie would've helped, but damn that injury.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
FUCK YOU HARDEN

JO_75

Hall of Famer
4 straight years of Cavs vs Warriors in the NBA Finals. Worst parity in all of sports, oh wait parity doesn't exist in the NBA. I try to watch NBA but knowing not every team has a chance, no actual upsets happen in any given game like the NFL kills any interest for me.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
4 straight years of Cavs vs Warriors in the NBA Finals. Worst parity in all of sports, oh wait parity doesn't exist in the NBA. I try to watch NBA but knowing not every team has a chance, no actual upsets happen in any given game like the NFL kills any interest for me.
Regular season is basically trash, playoffs have some interesting moments, but the Finals is where my interest "peaks."

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This is just your daily reminder... If you think that current Harden could even hold a candle to Prime Kobe and Prime Wade.. Go fuck yourself. Those two are in a remotely different stratosphere. If you think that Harden deserves the MVP over Lebron James this year after Lebron single handedly carried a team of remarkably average players(plus Kevin Love) to the finals..... Well I can't fucking help you then

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Wake me up when Golden State wins the finals again

At least the east could be interesting to see if the Cavs make it back or not

Okay Houston relax, you guys may make the western conference finals entertaining

Bump

Also would be shocked if this goes past 5. Cavs got taken to 7 by Indiana and choke-job by Toronto aside, not really impressed by their run with the Celtics also taking them to 7(of course give LeBron all the respect for getting this team to the finals). This is the same Celtics team that needed 7 to get by Milwaukee and sure they beat Philly but Philly is young and inexperienced and needed to learn to not take a conference finals chance for granted. Golden State with Curry back fully healthy is going to roll.

Next year could be fun though, I think the Celtics and the Rockets if CP3 stays could give us some entertaining series with the Warriors at least and who knows what free agency has in store.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
JR Smith is complete moron. Could have tried a shot, could have passed to Lebron, could have took TO....
WTF, did he not know the score????