• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Bleacher Report‏Verified account @BleacherReport 23m23 minutes ago
“Wait, we wasn’t winning?”

Dek1jIFU8AARqmN.jpg

699 replies60,986 retweets75,376 likes

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
At some point you’ve gotta feel bad for lebron. When you can’t trust anyone on the floor to make a shot besides yourself you know you’re in bad shape.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
At some point you’ve gotta feel bad for lebron. When you can’t trust anyone on the floor to make a shot besides yourself you know you’re in bad shape.
Lebron in the span of a Kevin Durant announcement went from the most hated player in the NBA to one we all feel bad for. We've felt bad for him since that fateful Fourth of July.

Fuck Durant.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
JR Smith is complete moron. Could have tried a shot, could have passed to Lebron, could have took TO....
WTF, did he not know the score????
All that's needed to say. JR is never one to be accused of having high basketball IQ. He's fortunate that he got traded from the Knicks.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Fuck LeBron. Wamp Wamp. As a Knicks fan... THIS IS NOTHING NEW FROM JR.... HAHAHAHAHAH

I'm hoping for the sweep. It was all gravy when Bron stacked his team with his boys. Now, a team drafted well, developed their players and then happened to nab the best FA available. Tough titties.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
10 point victory in Game 1, and a 19 point victory in Game 2 by the Warriors. Cavs are not putting up much of a challenge.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
10 point victory in Game 1, and a 19 point victory in Game 2 by the Warriors. Cavs are not putting up much of a challenge.
I take it you didn’t watch game one then. Box scores don’t tell the whole story. Considering it went into OT.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Series don't start until the road team wins. Besides, I got the Cavs BLOWING OUT the Warriors in game 3 and winning decisively in game 4.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like Lebron is cover athlete for NBA 2K 19 as it was leaked on Twitter. 2K 19 releases Sept 11th with special edition available Sept 7th. Wonder if he'll be in a Cavs uniform or in the uniform of the new team.