• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
@JoeyFlex5

As for Tomi Lahren, she may love the troops, but dammit she love them black men too. I don't give a damn that she's engaged but anytime she gets to talk about black people like that she lights up.

As for people sharing disgusting posts about Kobe, I was going to say those who post about his rape case many years ago, but then I saw MANY who were wishing that it was Trump who died instead of Kobe. I'm not saying you have to like the man, but how deranged do you have to be to post that shit?
I mean that’s something a lot of people do on all sides, like “how does this person die but ____ is allowed to live?”, that’s just their form of it, clearly racially and politically motivated thing to say but I’ll digress, it’s just some folks form of grief.

This isn’t grief, this is just disrespecting and belittling the person who died. I personally think belittling someone’s death as if another’s death is more valid than theirs, is trash. Far more than someone who grieves in maybe a shitty way.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
If I'm Aaron Gordon, I'm done with the dunk contest.
The contest should've been over with after Gordon's one-handed 360. My problem is the judges are rating every goddamn dunk 10/10. You can't expect a reasonable end result if they give 2/3 of all dunks 10s

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The NBA has SUSPENDED the remainder of the season due to the COVID-19. This is after Jazz Guard Rudy Gobert tested positive for coronavirus.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Gobert is a center but the point remains.

The last time a virus shut down the NBA season, it took Michael Jordan, Bugs Bunny and the Looney Toones to save the day. Guess they are filming that part of Space Jam 2 and we are all apart of the movie.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The last time a virus shut down the NBA season, it took Michael Jordan, Bugs Bunny and the Looney Toones to save the day. Guess they are filming that part of Space Jam 2 and we are all apart of the movie.
And Michael Jordan will come through the clutch AT THE BUZZER!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Good news guys.... as the NFL Draft ends, another sport is attempting to resume. NBA informed teams they can start practicing on May 1st if the states where stay at home orders have been lifted. All the info from Woj:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
102741921_3218086314910654_202462357446721536_n.jpg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I haven't watched the playoffs but came across this on Twitter. Another team blows a 3-1 lead, this time the Utah Jazz.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
CP3 is my MVP. Many ppl told me after the draft that he's not going to play for OKC and so on. Instead he mentored the young guys and played phenomenal basketball at the age of 35.