• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar, The Running Game and The Defensive Collapse

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lamar was unbelievable.

Running game was disgusting.

The defence in the 2nd half was embarrassing.

Yet another game with a probable season ending injury. Yet another game where we're running out of corners... and even receivers... and EDGE players.

Ugly.

We're going to look most likely at 3 major points in the game. 4th and goal from the 1 fumble. 4th and 1 at midfield. Marcus Williams dropping the easy 3rd INT. 3 major swings in the game.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m not stressing , the Dolphins are a better team than most people think. Going to be a long year for the defense but we already knew that. CBs are beat up, LBs suck, and the pass rush relies on a senior citizen by NFL standards

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I could write a whole thing but everyone knows. The defense just didn't show up at all. Even in the first half Tua could have what he wanted. Marcus Williams was the only guy who did anything of any quality on defense

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We definitely need an overhaul this off-season, to many old/injured guys on the defensive side of the ball. Still think this group is good enough to keep us on track to be a playoff team.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The most embarrassing and pathetic loss in Ravens history . Zero doubt about that .
Lamar didn’t deserve that ending .

When you fail to get 1 yard rushing multiple times it's a bad sign. We can't count on JK to come back and light it up right away (if he ever comes back to his old form). Can we trade for an RB? I know our Oline is not getting the push for the Rbs but Davis sucks and Hill has speed but no vision. Dang this is one of the biggest let downs in history I'm so heated right now

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We not ready yet
I think we are , Dolphins are a good team. I think we’re very capable of winning the division or snagging a WC