• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar, The Running Game and The Defensive Collapse

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Where the hell has Oweh been? His disappearance has been extremely unfortunate
Oweh looks so much worse this year than last to me. Slow off the snap and looks like he's over thinking. Just watching him play you'd never think he had those measurable. Not 100% sure but it didn't look like he started getting any snaps until the midway through the first. Looked like Harrison and queen got a bunch of edge snaps but haven't rewatched and don't plan on it.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Oweh looks so much worse this year than last to me. Slow off the snap and looks like he's over thinking. Just watching him play you'd never think he had those measurable. Not 100% sure but it didn't look like he started getting any snaps until the midway through the first. Looked like Harrison and queen got a bunch of edge snaps but haven't rewatched and don't plan on it.
Mans is…..

A1A

Veteran
Harbaugh crumbles under pressure, he can't win when the going gets tough. What happened yesterday came as no surprise. Obviously I wanted a W but the betting man in me called the upset...strictly due to harbs.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbaugh crumbles under pressure, he can't win when the going gets tough. What happened yesterday came as no surprise. Obviously I wanted a W but the betting man in me called the upset...strictly due to harbs.

Hey!!!!! On this board, Sir, Harbaugh is a top 3 coach in the NFL!!…. Even though he’s been clearly out-coached many times, including by Mike McDaniels…

rossihunter2

Staff Member

oweh played 82% of the snaps this week and was only behind Queen, Clark and Williams in terms of snaps lol
harrison got a bunch of edge snaps to give oweh at least a few snaps off the field

redrum52

Hall of Famer
oweh played 82% of the snaps this week and was only behind Queen, Clark and Williams in terms of snaps lol
harrison got a bunch of edge snaps to give oweh at least a few snaps off the field
Thanks for that lol... Maybe I was still hungover but swear I barely saw him early in the game.

A1A

Veteran
I have to add more here...21 mf points in the 4th and harbs can't strategically run out the clock?! Mr greatest coach?? At what point does the HEAD MF COACH SAY OK TIME TO GET HANDS ON HERE AND COACH MY TEAM TO VICTORY?? It's never happened because he's not built for it. If u guys remember I literally stopped watching for like 3 years because of harbs then Lamar came and harbs seat got HOT!! I was happy...man under him we will never win another SB.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have to add more here...21 mf points in the 4th and harbs can't strategically run out the clock?! Mr greatest coach?? At what point does the HEAD MF COACH SAY OK TIME TO GET HANDS ON HERE AND COACH MY TEAM TO VICTORY?? It's never happened because he's not built for it. If u guys remember I literally stopped watching for like 3 years because of harbs then Lamar came and harbs seat got HOT!! I was happy...man under him we will never win another SB.

Easyyyyy….. you’ll get banned on here for disrespecting a top 3 coach…..