• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Patriots

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If this is all ramp up to get in game shape, then I would be genuinely concerned because 40 year old Jason Peters did not start his ramp up until around week 1 and is ready to go. I assume a good bit of it has to be working his way back from injury as I think even Stanley was practicing before Peters.

jason peters hasnt been coming back from an injury that kept him out 2 years
look at david bakhtiari as a better comparison... he's active for the first time this week

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
how else is he supposed to get back in game shape if he cant practice
the whole point of this exercise, whether he came back in week 2 or week 8 is getting him into the best place possible for his come back

if he cant practice then it's a waste of time especially if he's physically able to practice

the guys who can come back off PUP or I/R after the bills game will not be playing against the bengals because they need a ramp up period with practice - it would be really shit to have put Ronnie on I/R and only begin his ramp up period in week 5 - we've seen how long his ramp up needed to be so far - if he only began it in week 5 he wouldnt be playing until week 10 minimum...
many people forget you can't practice if you are on I/R

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Boyle, Dobbins, Jones are ACTIVE.
Drake is inactive and that makes me angry. Get Davis out of here.
Proche is inactive and I'm pretty sure even when he's healthy he's going to get no opportunities. Pretty sure his Ravens career is probably over. Even if he can stick around next year.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Boyle, Dobbins, Jones are ACTIVE.
Drake is inactive and that makes me angry. Get Davis out of here.
Proche is inactive and I'm pretty sure even when he's healthy he's going to get no opportunities. Pretty sure his Ravens career is probably over. Even if he can stick around next year.

We won’t need him (nor Mike Davis) next year.

Its the Bijan-JK show.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
probably gonna have to draft him in R1 based off the hype right now lol
not sure i can ever get behind a R1 RB pick lol

EDC Gon spin the narrative again. He’s taking advantage of the positional value. Zag while everyone zig. Make RBs great again!