• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Patriots

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

i would not be surprised to see marlon not practice all week
and i would expect this to be a planned absence for MP as he works back in

this is all promising though - with the way stephens was on sunday i think he was touch-and-go as to whether he could go so im expecting a week of limited practicing but that he will play on sunday

with proche we'll have to see what his practice availability is throughout the week

and harbs said pepe's injury was minor on monday but sometimes hard to believe it until they actually practice so good sign that he's practicing at the first opportunity

I would hate to see Duv miss a game, he has had such an electric start to the season

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Okay but why tf Bateman

Simba

Staff Member
Weekly inactives guess...

Jeremiah Moon or Brandon Copeland is elevated from the PS. Gets us to 52 which means we only need 4 inactives

RB: Davis or Dobbins, leaning Dobbins with Harbaugh's comments today
TE: Oliver or Boyle, leaning Oliver because I think they want to try to kickstart the running game
OL: Stanley, not quite there yet
CB: Worley, assuming that all of the other CBs are good to go

Only other potential callup I see pending injury statuses later is Badie if they really want to try something different at RB, but not seeing them go there just yet.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Quote from Boyle. I think this is encouraging because he was very open about not feeling right earlier this offseason.

"Every day I go out there I'm still trying to strive and get better and better. That's how it was before my injury and that's how it is after my injury," Boyle said. "I think I'm there and I'm just excited to go play.
"It's tough [sitting out the first two weeks]. But decisions are decisions and every day you go out there and work and show that you can go out there and play. When it's your time, the most important thing is to be ready to go and play well."

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Saw a video of Stanley putting someone over

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The worry I have for this game is BB out coaching Harbaugh. I am tired of the unnecessary risk taking Harbaugh does to hurt our team.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Quote from Boyle. I think this is encouraging because he was very open about not feeling right earlier this offseason.

"Every day I go out there I'm still trying to strive and get better and better. That's how it was before my injury and that's how it is after my injury," Boyle said. "I think I'm there and I'm just excited to go play.
"It's tough [sitting out the first two weeks]. But decisions are decisions and every day you go out there and work and show that you can go out there and play. When it's your time, the most important thing is to be ready to go and play well."
well It sounds encouraging

Simba

Staff Member
Curious who Webb is up over.

Surprised but also unsurprised that it’s Copeland over Moon. Figured Moon had the edge based on Copeland literally just getting here but guess not.