• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Patriots

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah but that’s not the uniform lol I love the white jerseys I just don’t like our black pants
Maaaan! I love our black pants. Love'em! My favorite combos are:

Black on Black
Purple on Black
White on Black
Purple Color Rush

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Not so fun fact. We haven't won in NE since winning the Super Bowl in 2012.

Also quite interesting that in 2012, we played the Patriots in week 3. Even though that game was in Baltimore, it's famous for the manure chant that fans chanted three separate times lol.

Nurps

MVP
Also quite interesting that in 2012, we played the Patriots in week 3. Even though that game was in Baltimore, it's famous for the manure chant that fans chanted three separate times lol.
I never forget hearing that on the broadcast. Went to commercial, came back, still going. So awesome.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Torrey Smith balled TF out of the game. I was almost gonna lose it when Tucker kicked the GW FG. Like really yo?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of receivers, does this game tomorrow just feel like one of those games where one of their pass-catchers is gonna make some tough ass catches throughout the game?

Simba

Staff Member
It's weird looking through the Patriots roster and seeing a few good players followed by a bunch of above average players. Not really any star talent on that team anymore.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ronnie officially out today?

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
He didn’t even make the trip. Stayed his ass back home.
If he isnt playing next week, then why did they not put him on IR in the first place? It is not as though he would need the practice; I am all for bringing him back slow, but it just seems like a weird disconnect.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If he isnt playing next week, then why did they not put him on IR in the first place? It is not as though he would need the practice; I am all for bringing him back slow, but it just seems like a weird disconnect.

how else is he supposed to get back in game shape if he cant practice
the whole point of this exercise, whether he came back in week 2 or week 8 is getting him into the best place possible for his come back

if he cant practice then it's a waste of time especially if he's physically able to practice

the guys who can come back off PUP or I/R after the bills game will not be playing against the bengals because they need a ramp up period with practice - it would be really shit to have put Ronnie on I/R and only begin his ramp up period in week 5 - we've seen how long his ramp up needed to be so far - if he only began it in week 5 he wouldnt be playing until week 10 minimum...

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
how else is he supposed to get back in game shape if he cant practice
the whole point of this exercise, whether he came back in week 2 or week 8 is getting him into the best place possible for his come back

if he cant practice then it's a waste of time especially if he's physically able to practice

the guys who can come back off PUP or I/R after the bills game will not be playing against the bengals because they need a ramp up period with practice - it would be really shit to have put Ronnie on I/R and only begin his ramp up period in week 5 - we've seen how long his ramp up needed to be so far - if he only began it in week 5 he wouldnt be playing until week 10 minimum...
If this is all ramp up to get in game shape, then I would be genuinely concerned because 40 year old Jason Peters did not start his ramp up until around week 1 and is ready to go. I assume a good bit of it has to be working his way back from injury as I think even Stanley was practicing before Peters.