• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Patriots

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm trying to remember if I'd ever been so disappointed after the game as I was today.

Maybe Jacksonville in London.

Even the win next week vs cheaters won't scrub all of the dirt, I feel.
I'd agree and the loss against the Bengals with that 4&12 game-winner. But this b.s. on the field from the defense yesterday had me looking like this:
60QPKnw.gif

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dobbins is not the answer to this run game. Or maybe he is and I don't appreciate how great he was because it's been so long it feels. Drake, Davis, and Hill were running into walls legitimately.

I said in the other thread, Nick Boyle is your only really piece to help the run game. And he may or may not be capable of playing this year.

I don't wanna say it but the key to getting the run game going may unfortunately have to be with using more Lamar designed runs. And not the predictable ass 3rd and 1 ones. Lamar is a transcendent talent and I don't want to run him into the ground because he's shown he can be a pretty elite pocket QB. But I'm sure if we used him more, it would probably really help the run game
Yep, JK isn't the fix and Roman isn't to blame. At some point the line needs to win their individual match ups.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
WTH happened to you guys yesterday?! As an outsider, and not biased in any direction besides the Jets, I have no problem saying I think you guys are clearly a better team than the Dolphins. But an epic collapse of that size indicates that maybe the Ravens aren't as good as I think they are? HOW does your defensive backfield allow Tyreek Hill to get behind you not once but TWICE? What I think at the end of the day is this team needs to take a step back and understand they're not as good as the players believe. They should get back to the fundamentals and understand the game is 60 minutes, not 45.

I think playing the patsies should be a good way for the Ravens to regain their MOJO. They should never let up on the patsies in their house, not until the clock hits ZERO. Hang 30 on the patsies in their house. I know it sounds silly and obvious but it's equally obvious the Ravens as a team stopped playing. That's truly unforgivable.....

JAAM

Hall of Famer
WTH happened to you guys yesterday?! As an outsider, and not biased in any direction besides the Jets, I have no problem saying I think you guys are clearly a better team than the Dolphins. But an epic collapse of that size indicates that maybe the Ravens aren't as good as I think they are? HOW does your defensive backfield allow Tyreek Hill to get behind you not once but TWICE? What I think at the end of the day is this team needs to take a step back and understand they're not as good as the players believe. They should get back to the fundamentals and understand the game is 60 minutes, not 45.

I think playing the patsies should be a good way for the Ravens to regain their MOJO. They should never let up on the patsies in their house, not until the clock hits ZERO. Hang 30 on the patsies in their house. I know it sounds silly and obvious but it's equally obvious the Ravens as a team stopped playing. That's truly unforgivable.....
Man if you don't shut the hell up wit yo goofy ahh

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Man if you don't shut the hell up wit yo goofy ahh
Stop getting bent out of shape. It's an outsiders opinion, don't you welcome outsider opinions?

I already told you I think the Ravens are clearly better than the Dolphins and that's why this loss is that much more unforgivable. Enjoy going into NE. The patsies suck. You should put their lights out by halftime.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Stop getting bent out of shape. It's an outsiders opinion, don't you welcome outsider opinions?

I already told you I think the Ravens are clearly better than the Dolphins and that's why this loss is that much more unforgivable. Enjoy going into NE. The patsies suck. You should put their lights out by halftime.
I'm just being sassy. Looking to move to Maine after retirement btw... as if you cared

rossihunter2

Staff Member

if you want to give an outsiders opinion that's valuable - watch the game first...
all sorts of shit went wrong but the players definitely did not stop playing lol...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

it definitely was an epic collapse and a very embarrassing one at that. It's over now, so we have to look forward and learn fro it.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
if you want to give an outsiders opinion that's valuable - watch the game first...
all sorts of shit went wrong but the players definitely did not stop playing lol...
Well, they didn't execute for the last 15 minutes? The offense only scored 3 points in the 4th quarter? So maybe they didn't stop playing but the end result remains the same.

And listen, my team the JETS literally invent new ways to lose! It's so disheartening for lifelong Jets fans. The last time the Jets won the SB I wasn't alive. So trust me when I say I know a thing or two about losing. I'm over the moon right now for obvious reasons but I know what you're going through. So whether it was stopping playing or executing. Regardless, it must change. I don't want to say it's complacency. You guys haven't won it all since 2012. But focusing on playing for 60 minutes is what I believe John Harbaugh will preach to the troops about this week....

Mainejet

Practice Squad
it definitely was an epic collapse and a very embarrassing one at that. It's over now, so we have to look forward and learn fro it.
You should shove that anger and vitriol directly up the patsies ASS! The patsies suck now. They're back to being bottom feeders. You guys just lost a very frustrating game. So you know you can't play Miami again as much as you would probably like to, but you can take it out on your next opponent. That just happens to be the patsies. And I know the patsies have had their share of victories against you?

This should be perfect storm of anger combined with great execution and effort that you pound on the patsies with. It should be like make UP SEX! That angry sex that swamp, swamp, swaap! LOL Just kidding.....

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

Y’all are gonna start Wilson against the Bengals and lose aren’t you?