• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 NFL Draft

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
How the hell can any of you be okay with drafting a guy with worse hands than Breshad? I better never see any of you complain about drops anymore .

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
You just said they lied about drafting differently, when they clearly drafted enough sure handed people to take a chance on someone who is less so
If he was the best receiver available by far I MIGHT have been able to excuse it. But the fact that we passed on Wilson and St Brown, both with good hands and playmaking ability, is what upsets me

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
How the hell can any of you be okay with drafting a guy with worse hands than Breshad? I better never see any of you complain about drops anymore .

The expectations for a first round receiver should be higher than a fifth round receiver. If Perriman was fifth round receiver maybe Ravens fans wouldn't sweat the pick as much as they do now but Lasley has potential. Maybe he can get better at catching the ball which isn't impossible.