• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 NFL Draft

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Day 1: Thursday April 26th - 8:00 pm ET
Day 2: Friday April 27th - 7:00 pm ET
Day 3: Saturday April 28th - Noon ET

NFL Network, Fox (day 1 and 2), ABC (day 3), ESPN

Some pointers for this thread... Please read them

• There are NO SPOILERS in this thread before the broadcast catches up
  • (we realise that insiders sometimes drop the picks before they are shown on the broadcast and request posters to abstain from posting that information in this thread on draft night until after the pick has been broadcast)
  • Initially verbal warnings and deleting of posts will be levied but consistent spoiling early will escalate moderator responses
  • The no spoilers rule applies to days 1 and 2 of the draft - if you are not interested in the broadcast you are free to post spoilers elsewhere in the forum but not on this thread
  • This rule does not apply on day 3 because of how behind the broadcast runs but as always please be considerate of your fellow posters
:ravens:Let's hope we all wake up on Sunday happy :party: :D :cake: :ravens:

Sorry in advance if we're not supposed to post in this thread yet but I'm curious if anyone knows of a stream or app to watch it on? I'll be at work and have to watch on my phone.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So @Ravensnation5220 , did you get a good night's sleep? I didn't want anything interfering my man's ability to dream like Martin Luther King lol. So which prospect did you dream of sir?

UKRaven

Practice Squad
So excited for tonight, think we will be on the clock around 3am UK time...till we trade back lol!

In general excited for this draft as there are so many potential trades etc. Cant wait!

Woke up today and just got a feeling we stick at 16 and pick DJ Moore

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am hoping someone we were not expecting falls to us at 16 and we get a blue chip draftee! Can’t wait!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So excited for tonight, think we will be on the clock around 3am UK time...till we trade back lol!

In general excited for this draft as there are so many potential trades etc. Cant wait!

Woke up today and just got a feeling we stick at 16 and pick DJ Moore

Haha yeah I’m gonna also have a late one tonight - yet I’m still hoping I have to stay up really late to see the ravens pick because that would indicate a trade down

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I gotta work late too, probobly wont get home until after the pick, but It should be during the slow part of the day so that's lucky!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen is apologizing for racial tweets he said in 2012 and 2013. Continuing to dig into people's pasts to ruin them today.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
For when he was 15/16? Seriously?
Welcome to modern society where people get offended by everything.

He was a kid. Now the Browns should draft him so they throw him into the fire while he busts and I laugh at everyone and say "I told you so". Do not take Mayfield please

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Welcome to modern society where people get offended by everything.

He was a kid. Now the Browns should draft him so they throw him into the fire while he busts and I laugh at everyone and say "I told you so". Do not take Mayfield please
Seriously CLE, take Darnold or Allen, please.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Important point about mayfield from Albert breer (from what he’s heard):

Bakers the most accurate qb to come out since Bradford, and is described as competitive as Phillip rivers

And most crucially his recall is described as “photographic” - that’s incredible

I don’t see any issues in his game outside of his height that aren’t overcomeable but in key facets of the game he’s got elite characteristics