• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 NFL Draft

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm friggin' nervous as shit. If Derwin James is available and so is Lamar Jackson what the hell do we do?? Either one I'm stoked. As long as it isn't a receiver.

You wanna know why the Ravens offense is bad because they keeping using picks ON DEFENSIVE PLAYERS.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’ll be so hyped if we take Lamar. Cracks me up that so many of you guys wrote him off because of his interview tonight.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
both edmunds and james will be there and were gonna trade back 2 spots, pick up a 5th rounder, watch james and edmunds go in the next 2 picks and we'll take derrius guice.

i fucking feel it

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Now we see why they traded up and got ahead of Oakland. They just gave up the potential first round pick in 2019 that they could have used to take a QB in next year's draft. They literally could have stayed at 27 and had their choice of Harold Landry, Sam Hubbard and even more pass rushers.

Raiders pick is in.... so now the time to get nervous.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
If both are still there take James....the mojo of having he and Humphrey together in the secondary....can't get much mo r Ravenesque than that

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
If both are still there take James....the mojo of having he and Humphrey together in the secondary....can't get much mo r Ravenesque than that