• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 NFL Draft

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Browns could not have traded back and "easily picked ward"

That's just not true. We don't know where other teams value him. He could've been way higher up on teams boards than the media.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen, Josh Rosen and Lamar Jackson still available. Plus add in Chubb and Nelson? This is a tough decision for Denver.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I think Denver takes him, BPA easily. Also they haven't decided on picking up Shane Ray's 5th year option. If he gets to Indy, see what Indy wants to move up 10 spots and take him.

I think The Broncos take Josh Allen instead but anything is possible.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

That's just not true. We don't know where other teams value him. He could've been way higher up on teams boards than the media.

Then you take Minkah or Nelson or Chubb and laugh to the bank.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Tampa and Chicago had corner needs, the Packers were probably trying to trade up and get him. They had to take him at 4 or risk losing him. He's a great player and while a reach, they had to take him at 4 or lose him.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Colts were very interested, as were the bears, as were the raiders and the dolphins - browns would have been trading back to the 12th pick i imagine - i find it hard to believe he would have been there but im still not sure ward is BPA there

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Colts were very interested, as were the bears, as were the raiders and the dolphins - browns would have been trading back to the 12th pick i imagine - i find it hard to believe he would have been there but im still not sure ward is BPA there

If the Colts do not take Nelson Luck should just save time and go on IR now.