• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 NFL Draft

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've read that the St.Browns father is like Lavar. If that's true I can see why teams are staying away from him

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
My Grades

Hayden hurst - B- fills a need but not a special talent at all but he does have some of the best hands i've seen in a while.
Lamar Jackson A- Could change everything but it's still no sure thing
Orlando Brown- B+ Fills a need a great tape but the combine was just so hideous you wonder if he'll be found out at the next level
Mark Andrews A- Best value pick in the draft for us. Pittaesque in my opinion
Averret- D An average backup corner with special teams ability. Basically a meh.
Kenny young F- A guy that can run a bit but cant actually cover and cant stop the run and is soft. Wasted pick
Jaleel scott- E - You know how when you look back on drafts and you wonder where the f some guys went because they were so irrelevant? Ie Christian Thompson? Welll we have 2 already here in kenny young and scott.
Jordan Lasley-C decent value at this point but his hands are just not acceptable for me. Outside of that he has dawg in him and such
Lmao man you know you cant be saying how you truly feel here.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Michael Crabtree is our number 1 folkes. John Brown and his medical sick note is our number 2 and willie '''he alright'' snead is our number 3

but don't worry...it'll only hit this board next year when we produce NOTHING

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Michael Crabtree is our number 1 folkes. John Brown and his medical sick note is our number 2 and willie '''he alright'' snead is our number 3

but don't worry...it'll only hit this board next year when we produce NOTHING
Right cause TEs dont count in the passing game

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lmao man you know you cant be saying how you truly feel here.
no problem with him saying how he feels, but when he says the draft is the worst ever, yet many of the grades are pretty good, then he doesn't understand the worst ever.