• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Defence and The Injuries (again)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Faalele was garbage
he was but he shouldn't be playing left tackle. Of course when you are up against the ropes and down to your 58th left tackle, you do what you have to do. Got better in the 2nd half though.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Didnt see it mentioned much in the game thread but Faalele really settled down in the 2nd half and was getting out of his stance much quicker - GRo gave more help to his side too which obviously helped too but while it's not ideal, Faalele at LT in an emergency most definitely isnt going to be a tyre phillips or dj fluker type of situation
Or a spy, Villanueva.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Hard to speculate because I don’t know which arm it was because they never really showed a replay, but have to wonder if it’s the same arm he had issues with last season. Could be a let it rest and try to play later, or a just get in cleaned up now and end the season type of thing.

harbs comments make it seem like it's exactly that - i guess they'll get an MRI/x-ray and see what it's like tomorrow and if it is that arm (and depending on the severity) it may well be left up to pierce

when i saw the replay i was worried that his shoulder had separated or dislocated or something like that

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
and this is the offence with the 4th string LT (who hasnt taken a snap on the left side all year or all of college) and without much of a running game with JK coming back and Gus still to come in at some point in the future

and the upside with JK in the passing game is also ridiculous
Oh it is absolutely crazy how good this offence looks with the injuries it still has

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Found it…Lamar first QB to have a 100 yard running game and 10 TD passes in first three games in the NFL games.

Simba

Staff Member
harbs comments make it seem like it's exactly that - i guess they'll get an MRI/x-ray and see what it's like tomorrow and if it is that arm (and depending on the severity) it may well be left up to pierce

when i saw the replay i was worried that his shoulder had separated or dislocated or something like that
Seems like he’s going to be out for a bit regardless. Good thing we’re deep there at least.

Simba

Staff Member
travis jones SZN i guess
if pierce is done i guess they sign isaiah mack to the 53 - it's a shame crawford had an injury and got i/r'd before the season because this would have been a great opportunity for him to come in and play some depth NT in pierce's absence
Makes the most sense. Unfortunately Jones is the only obvious NT option but we can rotate and make it work still.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love the fight and effort after a heart breaking loss. That’s the sign of a well coached team. Props to Harbs, Roman, and Lamar for leading the way.