• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Defence and The Injuries (again)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
On the kyle hamilton FF play i want to see the endzone angle on the coaches film because live i thought madubuike got a finger and tipped the ball but then it still seemed to fizz just beyond pepe's outstretched hands

and if he did tip the ball - what a wild sequence of events that play was in a weird and wacky game

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
On the kyle hamilton FF play i want to see the endzone angle on the coaches film because live i thought madubuike got a finger and tipped the ball but then it still seemed to fizz just beyond pepe's outstretched hands

and if he did tip the ball - what a wild sequence of events that play was in a weird and wacky game
Who was the one that dove for it and almost knocked the pass down?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar has been a one-man wrecking crew for the first 3 games. Still, it wasn't enough vs the Dolphins. He needs to continue his stellar play for the whole season as the team starts jelling.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Pepe caught hell in the game chat but it seemed like just a really good play by Mac and the wr. Looked like he played it well.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The number of times they got away with holding was mind-boggling (bruh I almost said mesmerizing LMAOOOO).

To think a slightly overthrown ball prevented Lamar from getting his FIFTH TD pass of the day.

By the way, that Bateman "fumble" seemed like an incompletion but I digress.