• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Does not seem the Russell Wilson addition to Denver was all that much of an improvement yet for the Broncos.
That is interesting to me, I thought for sure Russell would have majorly improved them offensively over Drew Lock and Teddy Bridgewater. Seattle is doing alright with Geno, but Denver is struggling even with Wilson. Wilson has plenty of weapons too, so it's not like he doesn't have anyone. It all comes down to coaching, Hackett is terrible.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love Mark Andrews but Kelce is the best TE in football and has a solid case for one of the best TEs of all time.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That is interesting to me, I thought for sure Russell would have majorly improved them offensively over Drew Lock and Teddy Bridgewater. Seattle is doing alright with Geno, but Denver is struggling even with Wilson. Wilson has plenty of weapons too, so it's not like he doesn't have anyone. It all comes down to coaching, Hackett is terrible.
As you said, Hackett is atrocious.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Um.... shouldn't blocking Aaron Donald be the number one priority facing the Rams? How do you let him go unblocked?