• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I can't force myself to watch any games after that shit show today.
Not even another steelers loss helps.

just the fact that you could feel it coming
the dolphins loss i could rationalise a lot easier with the injuries, the shock of the 4th quarter, the fact it was only week 2

i had to turn it off - probably the first time ive actually turned off a ravens game before the end in a long time

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it's not an exaggeration to say that not only could we be 4-0 but we should be 4-0 right now
without a doubt, but now we have people saying. Well atleast CLE and PIT lost and two weeks ago, well atleast the rest of the AFCN teams lost.

I don't care what everyone else did, I care what we didn't do. We should have creamed the Dolphins and should't have lost a friggen 17 point lead vs the Bills, no matter how good they are.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
without a doubt, but now we have people saying. Well atleast CLE and PIT lost and two weeks ago, well atleast the rest of the AFCN teams lost.

I don't care what everyone else did, I care what we didn't do. We should have creamed the Dolphins and should't have lost a friggen 17 point lead vs the Bills, no matter how good they are.
True but I think a lot of that today was on Jerome Boger and Harbaugh, so I will take the consolation prize.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I can't even watch the rest of the games when we lose the way we have today. Though it is interesting that scoring is down across the league for some reason. Unless your the Lions who just let everyone get a big lead then make a major comeback but fail lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I called Zappe playing this week in Mac Jone absence! He looking alright.
This is crazy.... Hoyer goes down and Zappe has the Patriots offense looking good enough to keep up with Rodgers. I thought it would have been a blowout, Packers winning 34-3 or something like that.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Does not seem the Russell Wilson addition to Denver was all that much of an improvement yet for the Broncos.