• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man I just find Burrow extremely overrated
Tell that to the pundits who anoint him the greatest QB since Montana. They just wait for either Burrow or Herbert to win without making mistakes or scoring a couple of TDs. The narrative for the week is set in stone. He is certainly now better than Lamar.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
The NFL needs to bring the hammer down on the Dolphins. Every person with a brain knows he had a concussion 4 days ago and they lied about it and now Tua is, or should be, done for the year, or at least the next 2 months, after having 2 in 4 days. The NFL needs to basically strip them of an entire draft, aka all their picks this year and their 1 next year to send the message that these rules matter and ignoring them will not be tolerated.

Edit: you cannot convince me he did not have a concussion on Sunday. It just is not going to happen.

The shitty thing is theyll probably try to cover it up. If they admit fault, lawsuits up the ass. We all know the NFLPA is going to side with the NFL with something this big. The court of public opinion is already against them. I expect a damage control narrative in the upcoming days.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Besides Tribisky the Bengals haven’t played a starting QB aside from Tua for one quarter, they’re pretty lucky, we need to burry them

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Andy Dalton to get the start in London against the Vikings tomorrow morning. Nothing says 9:30am Football like watching Andy Dalton and Kirk Cousins duel it out at QB lol.

Watch Winston be hurt, miss our game and we play Dalton again.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
legitimate threat of second impact syndrome which is where concussions get incredibly scary

obviously hate the steelers but there's no doubt that mike tomlin's one of the best and this is one of the reasons why:

I would believe this more if he tried to safeguard all players….(cough***Jacoby Jones***cough). That was a cheap bush league move that almost got him seriously injured!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
how the fuck was Landry that open on the 2 pt try. He was in a different time zone.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lutz just kicked a 60 yarder to tie it after the Vikings missed an xtra point. That has to be the longest field goal kicked overseas.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lutz now has to kick a 61 yarder to send the game to OT.

wow, bounced off the left upright and the cross bar and didn't go through. Just didn't have Tucker luck