• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 1st half, The Refs and The Collapse

Tank

Hall of Famer
They scored under 20 just last week. It’s absolutely possible
lol, right. ….their brains were cooked in the Miami heat, and played like pooh. It certainly wasn’t the Miami D that held them under 20.

I think everybody knew they were going to come to Bmore prepared and angry after the shit show of last week. As you said, I respectfully disagree, you should not expect to win any game if you don’t score the last 40 minutes of the game.

Last edited:

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yup, then there’s the consistent lack of pressure because we’re down to heavy snaps for Jason Pierre paul who was living like he was retired until last weekend. Oweh needs to evolve, we’re counting on ojabo, bowser, Houston, and JPP all being able to consistently suit up and play well late in the year. Not much mike macdonald can do different besides blitz and we know what happens there
Severely undermanned, don’t know how people can ignore that fact.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
we can take that same attitude with the dolphins
but there's only so many moral victories before they stop being moral victories

we need to beat the bengals and exorcise those demons this week

so far this revenge tour has been more of a 2021 season part 2
For sure , but a lot of fans had this game penciled in as a loss and I don’t blame them. EvenVegas put us as 3.5 dogs. Feels like we’re overreacting based on the circumstance of the loss.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
now we need to hope Bateman is ok for next week and I'm sure Hill is out a couple weeks at bare minimum.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
What a shitty ending to a shitty week. The first 27 minutes took the edge off learning late on Friday about all the damage my place in SC suffered from Hurricane Ian. I feel like I been kicked in the teeth.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
For sure , but a lot of fans had this game penciled in as a loss and I don’t blame them. EvenVegas put us as 3.5 dogs. Feels like we’re overreacting based on the circumstance of the loss.

i get that for sure - but the circumstances do matter
we pencilled it in for a loss before because we assumed we were not at the bills level right now - we clearly should have beaten them today

Simba

Staff Member
lol, right. ….their brains were cooked in the Miami heat, and played like pooh. It certainly wasn’t the Miami D that held them under 20.

I think everybody knew they were going to come to Bmore prepared and angry after the shit show of last week. As you said, I respectfully disagree that you should expect to win any game if you don’t score the last 40 minutes of the game.
And they were playing in a downpour today

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
this injury shit just needs to stop
justice hill was playing well too the last 2 weeks - added some real juice (alongside JK's return) to this running game
it is being reported that Hill has a hamstring injury, but there are many grades of hamstring tears.

We didn’t score any points for 40 minutes, 40!

While I didn’t agree with going for it on 4th down we did have guys open and should have scored the TD. But even with that at the end of the day, if we took the 3 we would have lost anyway.
Not sure how you know we would have lost if we took the 3? We only lost by 3 points. None of us know for sure what would have happened. But I would rather have a lead in that situation than being tied.

Tank

Hall of Famer
What a shitty ending to a shitty week. The first 27 minutes took the edge off learning late on Friday about all the damage my place in SC suffered from Hurricane Ian. I feel like I been kicked in the teeth.
Sorry to hear that bro, hope everything works out for the best.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

i know MP is maybe one of the schematically smartest players on the team who Wink even let call the defence in the preseason last year - odd that this seemingly is about offence though...

just a bizarre situation - i get he's passionate but idk what it was that could have got him so incensed... like must have been something he felt was significant and yet i cant see anything obvious

i cant imagine he'd have any issues with the decision to go for it on 4th down

I certainly can, he saw first hand in the Dolphins loss, the consequences of this bullshit. I hope the players have a come to Jesus meeting with Harbaugh. I really do!

Tank

Hall of Famer
Not sure how you know we would have lost if we took the 3? We only lost by 3 points. None of us know for sure what would have happened. But I would rather have a lead in that situation than being tied.
Just like I knew we were going to lose to Miami when we didn’t score a TD the end of the game. lol jk

I wanted for us to take the 3 and completely disagree with the decision to go for it there, but I also understand why we did it. And the play was there, just didn’t execute.

Tank

Hall of Famer
In essence we lost by 7, they could have easily scored the TD instead of burning the clock.

Just like I knew we were going to lose to Miami when we didn’t score a TD the end of the game. lol jk

I wanted for us to take the 3 and completely disagree with the decision to go for it there, but I also understand why we did it. And the play was there, just didn’t execute.
I shall start calling you Nostradamus. Lol

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

It is like the injuries though, it just feels like this team has a curse on it and we will continue to be jinxed if we don’t take the points. I said after the Dolphins loss that I hoped Harbs learned a big lesson. That SOB is the most stubborn asshole I have ever seen. He refuses to learn his lesson and I believe we will continue to be jinxed because of it.