• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to the Ravens, Orlando Brown Jr. and Mark Andrews

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Brown had the awful combine, but his tape is solid. I believe he's completely capable of being a solid, long term RT. As for Andrews, I've got doubts about him, but you can't deny that he's a great route runner and has really good hands. Hurst will be the traditional TE while Andrews plays as a big slot receiver. Despite me really wanting Ian Thomas over Andrews, I do actually like the strategy of getting two TEs in this draft. We know Flacco loves TEs he can trust to catch the ball, and Lamar Jackson likes throwing to the middle of the field. It fits the style of both of our QBs.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love the Brown pick and although im not the biggest fan of Andrews i like him as a double up after taking Hurst. We have 2 of the top recieving TEs in the draft. Cant complain there

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Brown would bust on 31 other teams but he’s so logical scheme wise. I am pumped. I don’t think he will suck outright here. We need a C now though. But Brown is nasty on the field and would fit like a glove at RT. Anything to keep Hurst off the field though is a good move in my book.

Andrews was one of my favorite prospects in the draft. And he actually compliments good Hurst very well. He’s basically a big ass slot WR but is so damn reliable that I just don’t care. We’ve upgraded the passing attack big time.

Get a C and a RB tomorrow and I’ll jump for motherfucking joy. Good draft so far

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Brown would bust on 31 other teams but he’s so logical scheme wise. I am pumped. I don’t think he will suck outright here. We need a C now though. But Brown is nasty on the field and would fit like a glove at RT. Anything to keep Hurst off the field though is a good move in my book.

Andrews was one of my favorite prospects in the draft. And he actually compliments good Hurst very well. He’s basically a big ass slot WR but is so damn reliable that I just don’t care. We’ve upgraded the passing attack big time.

Get a C and a RB tomorrow and I’ll jump for motherfucking joy. Good draft so far
getting mark walton and a wilson/ishmael/tate/wims tomorrow would tie this draft up really well for me

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Mark Andrews highlights vs UTEP are holy shit... Love what we got there. Definitely like the value in Brown and the combine isn't the end all be all, dudes a baller on film.

Let's fucking go with what we've done so far.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mark Andrews highlights vs UTEP are holy shit... Love what we got there. Definitely like the value in Brown and the combine isn't the end all be all, dudes a baller on film.

Let's fucking go with what we've done so far.
Who wouldve thought wed be so happy after 3 rounds of not drafting WRs......

What the fuck is wrong with us

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Who wouldve thought wed be so happy after 3 rounds of not drafting WRs......

What the fuck is wrong with us

Right?!

But who would've thought we'd end up with crab, smoke, and snead? We actually have something to build and work off of for the next 2 years in either system should it come to that worst (or best) case scenario.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just realised the steelers got James Washington.....damn....hes gonna replace Bryant. Idk how to feel about that
Also really not happy about that. We are not going to be able to handle Brown Juju and Washington.

And I'm jealous of teams who have receivers but that doesn't stop them from stockpiling. Steelers, Falcons, etc.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also really not happy about that. We are not going to be able to handle Brown Juju and Washington.

And I'm jealous of teams who have receivers but that doesn't stop them from stockpiling. Steelers, Falcons, etc.
It seems like the steelers can only draft recievers now. Lol idk why they picked Terrell Edmunds.

Also Mason Rudloph vs Lamar Jackson 2020 lol.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
It seems like the steelers can only draft recievers now. Lol idk why they picked Terrell Edmunds.

There's a real chance that in 2020 Andy Dalton will be the most senior QB in the AFCN. Think back to how recent his rookie season feels if you want to feel old.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

They're definitely going to be considered rivals and constantly compared to each other through their career. Can't wait for a future Christmas game featuring the two of them in a gunslinging contest.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
They're definitely going to be considered rivals and constantly compared to each other through their career. Can't wait for a future Christmas game featuring the two of them in a gunslinging contest.
Id rather see Lamar just run around Pittsburg like a mad man

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter

«good Hurst» ROFL made my day.