• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion (Other Teams)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Wow........ if you're both an Alabama AND Titans fan, I KNOW this weekend had to be very stressful for you.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Thank goodness the Chargers held on. It's not just bad football but terrible coaching all around the league. Again... with the exception of Sean McDermott and Andy Reid. Too many coaches that shouldn't be Head Coaches.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Just when I was thinking the Jags are looking good this year they only put up 6 points and lose to the Texans

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Texans won, so now every team has a win this season, now the Cardinals are giving Philly a tough time to stay undefeated.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
What’s getting lost in the jerome boger mess, is that he blew a call on the previous third down with a phantom defensive hold that was so egregiously overcalled that the announcers were legit like “I don’t see it and idk how you call that on such an important play” he ensured on the last 2 third downs on the day that Atlanta never got another opportunity, he ensured on the last 3 possessions last week that the ravens couldn’t put the game away.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
What’s getting lost in the jerome boger mess, is that he blew a call on the previous third down with a phantom defensive hold that was so egregiously overcalled that the announcers were legit like “I don’t see it and idk how you call that on such an important play” he ensured on the last 2 third downs on the day that Atlanta never got another opportunity, he ensured on the last 3 possessions last week that the ravens couldn’t put the game away.
I'd ask @OURavensFan what should be done to Boger.