• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion (Other Teams)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
have to say Jim Harbaugh was an excellent coach and could easily get a gig again in the NFL if he wanted. I think Saban could also, but why would he leave 'Bama.
Never understood why Jed York and Harbaugh couldn't put their personal feelings aside and continue where they left off.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Never understood why Jed York and Harbaugh couldn't put their personal feelings aside and continue where they left off.
Harbaugh didn't get along with the Baalke either, but I agree. When you have a coach that the players play for and play well for, you find a way to keep the coach.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Raiders are up on the Chiefs, 17-7 before the half.

Can they hold on after the half?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It would be a nice surprise if the Chiefs lose, could end up playing a factor in playoff tiebreakers.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
They can't keep going with him if he continues to play like this. They'll cut their losses and try something else. The Broncos fandom will be screaming for blood if this level of play persists especially from the QB. However, I do believe that he'll recover from his loss of confidence and form. While he may never be a Brady or a Lamar Jackson, he'll be serviceable. He will never win the AFC West till they have Mahomes and Herbert in that division... very interesting state of affairs.

Wait till the 11th game. Watson will suck even worse than Wilson. He literally hasn't played for 2 full years. Well, I'll take that back. He's played around with massage therapists, but not football.
Well, just to be clear, "cutting your losses" isn't really possible. They could start somebody else, but they can't cut him anytime soon. He's locked onto that roster through 2024 basically. He's owed $124M, fully guaranteed, through 2024.